How to read the Green
1. Using your dominant eye align the ball and the hole with the vertical line, making sure The Green Reader is level. Once you are level, use the horizontal lines to read the slope of the green. (See fig. 1)
2. Align the horizontal lines of the The Green Reader with
the slope of the green keeping the hole and the vertical line aligned. Don’t worry about the ball at the bottom of the screen yet. (See fig. 2)
3. Holding the angle, slide your whole body with the reader to align the ball with the vertical line at the bottom of the screen. (See fig. 3)
4. Keeping the ball lined up with the bottom of the screen,
turn The Green Reader and bring it to level. The vertical line is your putting line. (See fig. 4)
That’s it! Now, just find some markings on the green along the vertical line to help you remember your line. Using the horizontal lines of The Green Reader, you should be able to map out the continuous path of your putt. The Green Reader is the perfect putting aid plumb bob!
Using the Green Reader As A Golf Range Finder
The range finder was designed to read the distance to
a 7' pin up to 150 yards.
1. Holding the end of the 22” cord tightly to your chest or chin, extend your arm out the length of the cord.
(See fig. 5)
2. Using the range finder located either on the right or the left side of the lens, line up the bottom of the 7' flag with the bottom of the lens. (See fig. 6)
3. The height of the flag will indicate the yardage.